Commerce Department COVID-19 Update
Commerce Department Update
While we work to understand the full impact of the coronavirus and help all those impacted, communication and awareness are key. It is more important than ever for everyone to work together in our organizations, our communities, and beyond to come through this united in purpose and strength.
Resources and Information for Montgomery County Employers and the Workforce
- Montgomery County Commerce Department Business Assistance Request Form
- Montgomery County COVID-19 Data Hub
- COVID-19 Data Hub info for Employers
- COVID-19 Data HUB info for Workforce (includes Unemployment Compensation Information)
- SBA’s COVID-19 Information
- 03-16-2020 Guidance from the Wolf Administration on Update Business on Guidance for COVID-19 Mitigation Efforts
- PA DCED COVID-19 Business Resources Page
How Can Your Organization Help the Commerce Department
- Keep disseminating the information updates we are sharing.
- Please connect Dave Zellers, Director of Commerce, to the banks and financial institutions on you respective Boards of Directors.
- Everyone is encouraged to stay apprised of what is happening by following all of Montgomery County’s social media platforms, watching the daily briefing by the Board of Commissioners, and frequently checking back to the data hub for updates on the situations as well as new guidance, information, and resources.