Faces of City Ave – Brian Weiss, Bala Catering
Meet Brian Weiss, Culinary Director of Bala Catering.
Bala Catering is a full-service catering company, serving the Main Line and beyond for over 25 years!
For those who work in the GSB Building, they are the force behind the GSBistro.
Fun fact – Brian used to work for the Philadelphia Phillies!
Brian Wiess (far right) with the Bala Catering team
- How did you first learn about Bala Catering? I was a sales rep for Sysco Foodservice, and Bala Catering was one of my accounts.
- What is your proudest moment at Bala Catering? Serving at the Tri-County Swim Championship in 2015 and St. Joe’s Hawkfest in 2016.
- Do you have a favorite quote? If you’re going to go out on a limb…..Go all the way out. That’s where the fruit is!!!
- What do you always want to try and never did? Skydiving
- What is the first concert you attended? Grateful Dead 1988 at the Spectrum
- What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? A Farm
- What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this? Coast Guard/ Deep Sea Fishing Captain
- You’re happiest when? I put my car in park at home